Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fleur Mary Janes











This pattern caught my eye on Ravelry, posted by mytreasuredheirlooms. Novice crocheters can easily follow the pattern. It looks complicated but, in less than two hours, I have completed the mary janes! That includes the errands i have to do for my very puissant daughter. :D




In this pattern, the thread used was acrylic yarn (not the high bulk one), it is actually half thinner than the latter. I also used aluminum crochet hook #2. Bigger sizes of steel hooks can also be used, i used the smaller one cause i want to obtain a smaller size that will fit 3-6 month old baby.


What i like about this pattern is that it only uses small amount of yarn and we don't have to sew the flower design on top. Plus, no strap and buttons are needed.






I ended up with booties for 3-6 month old baby!


Go grab your hook and yarn!!! Try this easy pattern!










This Mary Janes is also available on my new store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty!!!